Volunteer at the Library
STUDENTS AGE 14 AND OLDER
Students planning to apply for college admission, here is your opportunity to earn community service hours! Hours available are Monday to Friday 3:00 to 6:00 pm and Saturdays 10:00 am to 3:00pm.
What we offer:
- Job related experience
- An opportunity to work with the public in a real world environment
- Verification of hours worked, which may be used in portfolio/resume
What we require:
- A commitment of at least 2 hours per week or 36 hours per school semester.
- Please be punctual for your scheduled shift or notify your Dripping Springs Community Library mentor if you are unable to fulfill your commitment for the day.
- Must be flexible
- Dress code: casual school appropriate dress is fine, no shorts
Candidates will be interviewed, and if selected, will need to attend a one hour training session. They will then be placed on the regular volunteer schedule.