devices have slightly different ways of loading downloadable content on to
them. Follow these instructions for eBooks on your Kindle Fire device.
Go to www.dscl.org and click on the login graphic or link.
Use your library card and your phone number to login to the Library's Electronic Resources.
Click on the OneClickDigital logo to be authenticated and redirected to the Library's OneClickDigital site.
First-time users need to set up a OneClickDigital account. From the library’s OneClickDigital site, select "Create New Account" at the top-right.
Loading the OneClickdigital eReader app onto your device:
- From the home screen of your device, put your finger on the top right corner of the screen and 'swipe' down to bring up the Settings menu.
- Press: More > Device > Allow installation of Applications (from unknown devices)> select "ON". It is recommended after installing the app, to update this setting back to "OFF".
- Download the APK (app installer) from this link.
- To monitor your download put your finger on the top left corner of the screen and 'swipe' down to view your current download's progress.
- Once the download is complete, tap on the file and select "Install". You can also find the download by clicking the Silk Web Menu (horizontal lines in a box) then clicking Downloads.
Opening the app can either be done from the install page or by finding the OneClickdigital eReader icon on your Apps carousel under "Device".
the App with an Adobe ID just needs to be done once. Creating an Adobe
ID is simple and free. The App will prompt you to "Create an Adobe ID".
Now you can login using the credentials you created at the OneClickDigital website, and access your checkouts, browse and checkout titles, and download directly to your device using the app.
If you need assistance, please contact OneClickdigital Support at 877.77AUDIO or, please email us at